Pointe-Claire, QC, Monday, August 9, 2021 — Cielo Verde Québec Inc. is thrilled to announce that it has received approval from Health Canada to cultivate, process, and sell cannabis. The approved licenses also include licenses to sell medicinal and recreational-use cannabis and for Cannabis 2.0 products.
With two facilities, Pointe-Claire and Lachute, and more than 100,000 square feet of indoor cultivation and 1 acre of approved outdoor cultivation, Cielo Verde is one of the largest licensed producers in Quebec.
Cielo Verde Québec Inc. was founded by Barry Laxer, formerly COO of Cannara Biotech. Astute business leader with over 30 years in the global manufacturing and textile industry, and three years in cannabis production, Barry’s expertise in building efficient mega-production facilities is his forte.
Cielo Verde Québec Inc. facilities feature one of the industry’s most advanced infrastructure and cultivation processes:
- Two indoor growing facilities, 100,000 square feet
- A one-acre outdoor growing area
- Indoor production capacity of 10M g / year
- Outdoor production capacity of 10M g/year
- 24 flower rooms
- Cutting edge genetics library of over 60 strains
- Rigorous data capturing practices
- Astute plant observation driven decision-making
- Solventless extraction lab for producing premium quality hash and concentrates
- Rigorous production processes surpass industry standards
- Latest production technology and facility engineering
- State-of-the-art lighting and climate-controlled systems deliver robust yields and consistency
- In-house fully automated packaging capabilities
About Cielo Verde Québec Inc.
Founded in 2021, Cielo Verde Québec Inc. is a privately held genetics company and licensed producer of premium quality-grade medicinal and recreational adult-use cannabis with one of Quebec’s most extensive growing facilities. With its two facilities, Pointe-Claire and Lachute, Cielo Verde has a yearly production capacity of approximately 10 tons spanning 100,000 square feet of indoor growing with another acre of outdoor cultivation capabilities. For more information, visit www.cieloverde.ca.